To set up an initial consultation for therapy contact Perry Hazeltine at (717) 875-8993
243 North Duke Street
First Floor Suite
Lancaster, PA 17602
Good Faith Estimate:
Clients have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much their medical care will cost. By law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services. They have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. They can also ask their health care provider for a Good Faith Estimate before they schedule an item or service. If they receive a bill that is at least $400 more than their Good Faith Estimate, they can dispute the bill. If you receive a Good Faith Estimate make sure to save a copy or picture of it. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
- FREE: Park 1 block away on Lemon Street (north of my office) where there are no meters or you can park on the 400 block of Lime Street (the next street to the east). There is a two-hour limit. Street cleaning occurs on the 1st and 3rd Monday or Tuesday of the month in the morning. Check the street signs during those times to see what side of the street has no parking.
- ParkMobile app (recommended because it’s easy once you set it up). Download from wherever you get your apps or use this link: https://parkmobile.app.link/SYLSYDYShR
- On the side of the street where my office is there are electronic meter kiosks that require you to enter your License Plate Number. They accept credit cards & bills as well as coins. Park and walk to the kiosk.
- On the opposite side of the street, you must use either the ParkMobile APP, the QR code on the signs or you can text “Park” to 77223.
- The Duke Street Parking Garage: Cross Chestnut Street and enter on the right immediately after the intersection.